I'm so impressed by your game! It's an excellent example of focused game design. Game mechanics are tight and simple but they have so many possibilities. Congrats
stratform is a turn-based puzzle platformer
with two-button controls
you can only [STEP] and [JUMP]
- A two-button control scheme
- Currently around 30 levels
- Different types of objects and obstacles to interact with
- Keyboard, mouse and controller support
- An upbeat retro soundtrack
- One 8-bit buddy :)
follow me here on itch.io or on twitter to see progress on stratform!
This game is currently a work in progress, and I'm hoping to add a bunch of cool stuff:
- Coins you can collect in levels
- Special, harder to collect items you can find throughout the game
- A bunch of new levels and mechanics!
- I'm probably going to remove the "Zone Select" screen and overhaul the flow of the game
- An actual story narrative!
In the meantime, I'm going to keep adding experimental levels to the end of the game for you to try out, so visit back often ;)
I find any kind of feedback helpful! Please leave a comment or hit me up on twitter if you want to leave any feedback or impressions, or if you just want to talk.
|Mouse||Left click||Right click|
|Keyboard||Z||X||R||Q or Esc|
|Genre||Puzzle, Platformer, Strategy|
|Made with||Godot, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro, Singleplayer, Tactical, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
so amazing!! never seen anything like it. you'll be famous one day, i know it uwu
Very nice! I appreciate the polish, even though it's not complete.
I like how the jump changes based on where you use it; it adds some depth to the simple controls.
this is really sick! keep it up :D